Window Selection and Installation
Whether you need to "add more light" to that room, finally put an end to those drafty windows, reduce the noise level in your home, or just fix those broken windows panes, you'll find us knowledgeable and reliable.
- Visit your home to determine the right combination of materials and installation services for your project and your budget. Your consultant will also help you explore the benefits of wood, fiberglass and vinyl to see which is the best fit for you.
- Prepare an estimate with an all-inclusive price covering materials and labor
- Discuss helpful financing options, including 0 down and small monthly payments.
- Arrange delivery of your new windows
- Prepare your home's exterior walls for window installation (includes nailing loose boards, scraping loose caulking, or other buildup and removal of items that interfere with installation)
- Ensure proper installation of the windows, including the trim
- Clean up once the job is done.
- Enjoy the noise reduction
- Increased comfort
- Energy savings