Our most popular lines:
- Vision Pro
- Cedar Lane Select
- Forest Ridge
- Cedar Spectrum Round Cut Siding
- Shadow Ridge
Siding Selection and Installation
Siding installation includes fungiside treatment, insulation, factory deluxe accessories that include exhaust vents, gable vents, elevation terminators, gas entry components, cable TV components, telephone interface components as well as the standard accessories such as corners, light blocks, etc.
- Visit your home to determine the right combination of siding materials and installation services for your project and your budget
- It normally only takes a few minutes. We won't tie up a lot of your time.
- Prepare an estimate with an all-inclusive price covering materials and labor
- Discuss financing options - 0 down, small monthly payments
- Coordinate the project management team that takes care of you and your siding installation from start to finish
- Prepare your home's exterior walls for siding installation (includes nailing loose boards, scraping loose caulking, or other buildup and removal of items that interfere with installation)
- Install insulation board.
- Ensure proper installation of the vinyl siding; plus any starter strips; inside and outside corners; and trim around windows, doors, roof lines, and gables
- Treat with fungiside.
- Clean up once the job is done.
- You'll never need your paintbrushes again!